Protect Your Rights
If you’ve been charged with a criminal offense in Massachusetts you probably feel fear, anxiety, and even apprehension about how to proceed, protect your rights, and ensure the best possible results. This is why you need the high-powered and responsible advocacy of Jim Korman at each and every stage of your case!
So take a deep breath; you’re in the right place.
James Korman has the law experience and compassion to help you with charges such as:
- Drunk driving
- OUI/DUI (Alcohol or Drugs)
- All Motor Vehicles Charges
- Drug Offenses
- Assault and Battery Cases
- 209A Domestic Relations Orders
- Domestic Volence Allegations
- Larcenies, Robberies and Theft
- Sex Offenses
Jim will help you understand the legal process and help you understand and make the best choice concerning your charges, regardless of immigration status.